Trailers and Tools..

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Trailers and Tools..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sat, 5 Aug 2000 22:40:12 -0500
Okay I was at the Dyno and our guy mentioned that they had a Bread Box for
sale... it was a 20' trailer with no roof insulation.... and they only
wanted 4K for it....

Okay so this gets me thinking about the Junk that we are taking and how my
poor girly truck ain't going to like it.... Next thing you know we are down
at Trailer World..... buying a 24' insulated slant nose hallmark.... for
just Slightly More.....   Well didn't want to take the Floor out there
unpainted... so it's now in epoxy.... Nahh it was actually a Pretty easy
Day... Okay TOO easy... lots left to do and No Time to do it.... but Life is
GOOD and My car isn't going to get stolen in the Parking lot of the
Motel....( my biggest Fear on the way out )

Gets us to talking about Tools on the starting line and what my thoughts are
... I think you need to go to the Line to socialize and hang out... not work
on the race car..... in other words.... Take a Car Ready to run the
Number.... Brad on the other hand has a Valid Point of having the Tool box
in the Truck and riding it around Just in Case..... I know how several of
you do this.... any body want to offer opinion's,,, experience.... ( we
already know we both have Good Points )

Keith ( this isn't an argument solver... it's an honest questoin )