Re: TR-7 ?

To: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>,
Subject: Re: TR-7 ?
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 2 Aug 2000 12:13:33 -0500
Jim....you might get away with that Class Understanding thing on this Here
LIST.. but I know you....Class in any form or Fashion..... Oh Nevermind....
it's a Modified Sports or a GT car... you pick...

Keith ( Yes Jim I notice you got your Nappy butt Right up at the front of
the Picture with that Funky Shirt... folks are going to think we really
dress that way out here....)( I want one Just like it...Can't wait to get my
Care Pac)