Re: Hot Rod Article

To: V4GR@aol.com, lsr_man@yahoo.com, tschoen@fuse.net
Subject: Re: Hot Rod Article
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 19:26:25 EDT
        Rich,   I think you could have something there .......  I have only
met Keith
one time, as I have you ....... but we can all see he is very determined in
regards
to these hats, etc.      Do you think he would buy up the WHOLE printing run
of this issue, and keep 90 % of it for himself, and then auction or raffle
off  the remaining issues to the rest of us ???    Groupies ?  ....... could
be  .......  I' ll look for a bus
with Alabama plates, or " So Al Fan Club Nationwide Tour " banners or markings
lurking around any malls or stores I have to go to find this current issue
       I' ve never been in ' Bama, and don' t know if you have ........ but
might you
just possibly know if a registered voter can write in his OWN name as a
candidate
for the upcoming Presidential election  ???    This thing could really go (
further )
to his head !!!       Hmmmm  ....... come to think about it, he' d be a BIG
improvement over one of the candidates, for sure ...... don'tcha think so ???
     At least we KNOW that HE ( K ) LIKES ( and thrives on ) internal
combustion engines !!!         ........  possibilities here  ???
     bdf