$2500 Racing Graphics Package

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: $2500 Racing Graphics Package
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jul 2000 06:19:29 -0600
List here is the official newsletter on this raffel,

Landracing.com and Metropolis Digital Studios of Los Angeles California
will be giving away a $2,500.00 Racing Graphics Package to one (1)
Bonneville Speedweek 2000 Participant.  The winning ticket bearer shall
recieve an awsome combination of Air-Brushing and Computer Cut Vinyl
Graphics. This Graphics Design Studio will make your race vehicle stand
out
in a crowd ! We will be doing a raffle for the drawing to be held at the

conclusion of the event.

Tickets will be $5.00 per ticket and five tickets will go for $20.00 !
Graphic Designer John Gocha', owner of Metropolis Digital Studios stated

that the contest winner can either send their vehicle to his studio for
the
winning "Bonneville Speedweek 2000 Digital Studios Racing Graphics
Package", or they can send their helmet and race vehicle specifications
him for the owner install his or her graphics.  Either way, the Race
Graphics winner will get an awsome Airbrush Paint job on their Helmet,
Tank, Side Covers, Fairing/Body, etc..

So if you can't get your race vehicle to him, he will do other things to

make your stuff look really cool ! In the bizz for many years now, this
company designs fabricates and installs custom race vehicle graphics,
vinyl
lettering/ logos, signs, decals, banners, awards, 3-d cnc routing and
engraving.  They also design and builds props, sets,  models,
miniatures,
prototype packaging and standees. Oh did I forget to mention they are a
major force in the Film, TV and Music Industries ?

The chance of winning is great ! I would like to be the first to thank
John
Gocha' and his crew at Metropolis Digital Studios for the chance to give

this away at Speedweek 2000. There will be one (1) lucky winner of this
contest, so before hand, thank you all.

You do not need to be present to win.  The winner will be notified by
either U.S.mail, phone or email, or until we track you down.............

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com