Re: Two Clubs

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>
Subject: Re: Two Clubs
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Thu, 29 Jun 2000 11:16:21 -0700
Keith,

Congrats on your accomplishment! Talking to you after your first run, I
got the impression that you weren't going to give up easily on your
goal. It ain't easy anywhere to go 200 MPH, but in the dirt it is even
more difficult. Fortunately, one way does it!

We should have tried another run, but quite frankly, I didn't want to
eat any more dirt and I didn't think we would be able to make another
pass that quickly. We found out a lot about our car while there. Found
some HP that had been hiding. We will go to El Mirage the 16th and check
it out again.

I'm looking forward to seeing you at Bonneville and find out what some
more distance will do for the So-Al Special. Good Luck at Maxton the
16th.

Tom, Redding CA - #216 D/CC