Buick V-6

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Buick V-6
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 2000 09:18:14 -0700 (PDT)
--- Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com> wrote:

> --- Nt788@aol.com wrote:
> > i think it was silly to split the x class its
> > fun to beat jimmys
>
> Actually, I think my 1953 Dodge hemi should be
> in
> the X class too.

On a more serious note:
Does anybody on this list know anything about the
3.0 liter Buick V-6 that was produced for about
two years in the mid 80's.  What is the actual
displacement of the motor?  Did GM produce a
solid lifter cam version of that motor or did
only the 3.8 liter come with solid lifters?

Thanks