Re: Turbo Nissan

To: V4GR@aol.com
Subject: Re: Turbo Nissan
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Tue, 20 Jun 2000 09:02:01 -0500
Got SPELL CHECK.......Jus'kiddin' Rich...(Zeeeesh, some people!) OK, so
was' the base setting on, at correction factor. Does this mean some one
in Denver City on a dyno will be able  to know what the readings were if
they'd dyno'd in Death Valley ? And on a power comparision the figures
will be comparable ?
Hey, I've see the local priest swinging something about, does he dyno