Re: New class

To: John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>, V4GR@aol.com,
Subject: Re: New class
From: Dick J <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 16 Jun 2000 07:46:48 -0700 (PDT)
If votes count, then count mine.  I agree.  If a
class is going to be restricted to certain years,
then the equipment on the car should be
restricted to what was available during those
same years.

Dick J

--- John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
wrote:
> Rich
>
> Your right, might as well get all the
> restriction out in the open and out of
> the way while were discussing this class. If
> your gonna have a restricted
> class restrict it to available equipment of the
> era period.
>
> John (it's rainy and gonna hit 85 today in WNC)
> Beckett

=====
......(In East Texas)........
.Hemis and Flatheads Forever.