Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?

To: dferguso@ebmail.gdeb.com
Subject: Re: NO EFI or crank fired ignition ?
From: "Thomas E. Bryant" <saltracer@awwwsome.com>
Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2000 15:46:34 -0700
I believe the intent is to have a class where people could run a low
budget car without having to compete with high tech gadgets. Sounds like
a good idea to me. Anyone who is now running a vehicle of that
configuration with the high tech stuff can continue to run the classes
that they now run. It wouldn't change anything for them.

Tom, Redding CA where it is getting very hot!!! - #216 D/CC