Re: Local government going too far?

To: george mitchell <americanpartnerinrussia@erols.com>
Subject: Re: Local government going too far?
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 09:58:04 -0600
You can all store your stuff at our humble abode, here in South Dakota.  No
emissions testing, no noise testing, no vehicle safety inspections, no helmet
laws, most of my neighbors have unregistered vehicles that have sat there as
long as we have lived here, my closest neighbor just called the police to her
house to raise hell about someone braking a window out of one of the rust
buckets (and the police spent 40 minutes making the report, and even question
youngsters in the area!!), when I tune the open exhaust note motors old and
young folk come around to see what the "cool" and "interesting" sound is, and my
truck parked outside has not only never been locked (never got a key made for
the doors) I have not replaced the back window and still keep tools and such in
there, and we live in the "bad" part of town.     Joe :) :)