Re: Dyno Vs Maxton...

To: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Dyno Vs Maxton...
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Mon, 5 Jun 2000 08:50:38 -0400
    Hey Keith

    As Rich says you can blow it up on the Dyno just as easy as on the
track. If it ain't set right it's a gonner no mater where it's run. Better
off testing somewhere than not testing at all. One less run on the Dyno is
one more run at the track. At some point you've got to push that button.
>From the beginning just run it rich, watch the EGT, keep it around 1200 with
the nitrous on, maybe less.

    JB