NITROUS CURIOUS

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NITROUS CURIOUS
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@landracing.com>
Date: Fri, 02 Jun 2000 16:23:02 -0600
List,

I am working with Nitrous Express on writing some articles on nitrous,
and coming to the chat session on June 13th, I will know more Monday
about it, stay tuned to the current news section of the site for more
information.
This has been a very hot topic and will sure draw a crowd to, I am also
in process of trying a new chat server for this coming Tuesday the 6th,
there has been some unexplained problems of people getting kicked out of
the chat, and problems with people joining so im once again going to try
an find a solution. Keep posted on the chat page I will implement the
new chat board tonight.

Jonathan Amo
www.landracing.com