Re: Classification Question and Pondering...

To: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>,
Subject: Re: Classification Question and Pondering...
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 30 May 2000 21:09:02 -0400
    Hmmm, a Cobra Kit car in say B/GT (427 side oiler)? Well they did make
more than 500. I think a fiberglass body is acceptable as long as its an
exact replica. But a factory replica frame may be tough to come up with
(although there are some around). Of course Cobras had the aerodynamics of a
brick, which begs the question why?
    And a factory style frame on a  Ferrari or Lotus might be a real
toughie.
Now the rules in /MS are a little more forgiving.

    John Beckett, LSR #79