Body sealing (dust to Salt)

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Body sealing (dust to Salt)
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 24 May 2000 21:34:45 -0500
I have heard alot about the dust clouds that develope in the car at Muroc
and El Mirage.....

the biggest reason to take the C Motor out was to Seal the engine
compartment and bottom of the car.... 4 Tubes of Silicone and I think I have
a pretty tight seal.

While under the car I again Spray painted several more coats.... John
Beckett made a comment that I didn't understand before but I absolutely
believe in today.... and wanted to pass along to New car builders out
there.... BUY STAINLESS everything!!!!!!!!!!!!! wasting your time and Money
on NON Permanent solutions just means you get to replace it due to the
Rust....

Everything that was Stainless is Perfect .... everything that wasn't is
JUNK...

Keith....( better Yet... Call Russ Meeks and Get the whole damn thing
coated)