Sunset magazine

To: land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Sunset magazine
From: Drylakercr@aol.com
Date: Tue, 23 May 2000 20:41:16 EDT
Hi all!

Wish I was writing to inform the list of me breaking my dad's record on
Sunday. Next month---I was only 2.2 mph off this month! All considered, it
was great to get back out on the lake bed and visit with our racing friends.
Although, our dear friend and late line steward, Moose, was dearly missed.

Anyway, for those on the West coast check out the June issue of Sunset
magazine (p. 18) for a nice little blurb on Speed Week and PR for SCTA and
USFRA. This includes quotes from our own Wes Potter.

Take care all--

Katie Young Cortez #256
San Francisco Bay Area