Re: Diesel Trucks & Subterranian entries.

To: dahlgren <dahlgren@uconect.net>, Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>,
Subject: Re: Diesel Trucks & Subterranian entries.
From: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Date: Thu, 18 May 2000 09:27:24 -0500
I can think of a few more......
Self propelled lawn edger(specify angle of cut)
Mobile crane.
Road roller (steel/rubber wheels)
Self contained concrete runway layer.(specify width)
Ditch Witch (Specify depth)
Sambonni.
Magic Carpet.
Snow Cat.
(talkin' of which ) Snowmobile.
Brush Hog
Peabody Drag Line.
Euclid 4500(?)
Box Blade.
D9G or Kamatsu model.
TBM. ( Tunnel Boring Machine.)( courtesy, NY City.)
Tandem Bicycle.
Unicycle.
 Anyone else???