NEW DOMAIN UP & RUNNING

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: NEW DOMAIN UP & RUNNING
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Sun, 30 Apr 2000 23:36:00 -0600
List,

I would like to invite you to come and see our new Land Speed Racing
site. Just released and ready for your viewing. The new name of the site

is called Landracing.com web address is http://www.landracing.com
Take a look around, and enjoy the new features of the site: free email
addresses, web site hosting (racers with no site for their vehicle I
will build you a 1 page site free and host it on my new server), online
store, new picture viewing format, new searchable database for records,
message board, Tech section, FAQ section and much more.
See you all there and I hope you enjoy it....

Jonathan Amo
owner - Landracing.com