New LSR PAGE

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: New LSR PAGE
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Sat, 29 Apr 2000 14:01:04 -0600
List,

We are getting close to May 1st, where we are releasing our debut of our
new domain for Land Speed Racing, IT will go online and ready for
viewing on at Midnight April 30th.
New features of the site are as follows:
Free email addresses, web site hosting and domain registration, Rules
FAQ section, and Tech page, new format for pictures of events, Free web
page to non commercial land speed racers, message board, chat server,
advertisement opportunities for businesses, secure server for online
purchases, free give aways and contests and much more, stay tuned to
your email, a email will be sent to the list at Midnight April 30th,
stating the new domain name of the site.
I am excited about the new domain name, and the page layout and look of
the site.
Whats going to happen to the existing Land speed racing page at
www.amoproductions.com/268? That site will still be there hosting just
the Team Amo updates and pictures, all the pages will still be there
also but they will have a link to the new domain name and site so get
ready to update your bookmarks, stay tuned.....

Jonathan Amo
Let us host your personal web pages and businesses