Re: Dyno Questions

To: V4GR@aol.com, kturk@ala.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Dyno Questions
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 25 Apr 2000 17:28:01
I am curious also. But is it measureable? Most instrumentations systems
have a certain resolution and accuracy. I suspect that dynos are sort of
calibrated at the factory then never checked again. I would bet a dime to a
donut that two consective runs of exactly the same configuration does not
give exactly the same results! Too many factorys to consider. Would have to
do a multi variate analysis on many runs to come up wit the answer, me
thinks. But anyway I sure would like to see the data.

mayf

At 05:43 PM 4/25/00 EDT, V4GR@aol.com wrote:
>I'll give it a shot, but I don't really expect much with these new killer
>ignitions. With a .045 gap and long flame I expect your lighting the fire
>either way. We'll see.  Rich

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
ph: 1-256-837-1051

http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay

lemay@hiwaay.net

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)