Re: Gas Coupe Question (one piece front end)

To: "Kim & Brad Johnson" <b091696@snowhill.com>,
Subject: Re: Gas Coupe Question (one piece front end)
From: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2000 08:06:44 -0400
Brad

Not sure about the fiberglass, but I would guess having a an operating hood
would be within the rules.

As to the floor pan, I think they were talking about roadsters where the
original floor was removed. Your frame rail stiffeners shouldn't require a
sub floor.

A cover under the driveshaft might be construed as a partial belly pan.
Guess that would be OK in /ALT or /CC classes, but not in /GC or /PRO.

John Beckett, LSR #79