Land Speed Racing Hall of fame

To: <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Land Speed Racing Hall of fame
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 16 Apr 2000 22:02:31 -0500
Hey you folks out there Balloting for the Hall of Fame up at Jack's
Place....

How bout Tom Bryant.... this fella has been around Longer then the Dirt at
El Mirage and the Salt at Bonneville.... and I have seen his attitude at
Bville when Lionel and Joe Broke the Trans.... He Basically gave them on to
continue... actually sold it for nothing and bought it back at the same
Price.... Tom is a Past President of the Scta and has done some great
things.... if you consider records I know he is Right up there....  Just a
Thought....

Keith

Ps... the International Motorsports Hall of Fame ceremony was going on the
other day when I called so Basically I got Put on Hold till tomarrow on some
additional Info... K