Re: Spark Plug demolished

To: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Subject: Re: Spark Plug demolished
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 09:42:26 -0800
Jon, Here is my 2 cents worth. Remember that cyl # 2,3,5,8 are all on
the same intake side so any thing that comes apart in one of those cyls
can get to any of the others. My guess is that one of the piston ring
lands broke from over reving and pieces are flying around inside the
intake to the other cyl. Let us know what really happened.
                                just another doug