Free prizes contests

To: "land-speed@autox.team.net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Free prizes contests
From: Jonathan Amo <webmaster@amoproductions.com>
Date: Tue, 21 Mar 2000 11:52:22 -0700
Hello List,

Once again I was in a deep sleep and woke up to a great idea for an
addition to our site. We are wanting to run some contests and some
drawings for some free land speed racing stuff, T-shirts, pit passes,
calendars and some other stuff to give away.
No here comes the brain storming idea I need help with, what would be
some good contests? Nicest vehicles, most scary ride on the salt, how
fast will Turbinator go? etc. etc. etc.  how should be we give away the
merchandise from supports in the land speed community? Need some help
here!!!! We have to think of some contests for people who do not race
can join, and win. and we can also have some for just the racers and
participants too.
If you have any ideas please send them to me, and if you have something
you can donate to the prize list, please email me.

Jonathan Amo
http://www.amoproductions.com/268