Re: Classifying List Subscribers

To: Malcolm Pittwood <MPittwood@compuserve.com>,
Subject: Re: Classifying List Subscribers
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Mon, 13 Mar 2000 01:27:01
Ah, when I posted the request to classify the list members I had no thought
of the direction in which it has gone...I was hoping that we could classify
ourselves as to old geezer, geezer, old fart, , experienced old fart, etc.
The list should be as you describe it, for any and all who are interested
in LSR, racers or not. Somehow or another we got our shorts and panties in
a wad which was not the intent. It seems like this was a very bad idea on
my part, so let's all forget it, please?

mayf

At 02:39 PM 3/12/00 -0500, Malcolm Pittwood wrote:
>Who would dare write the RULES of classification for "racers vs Wanabees"
>on this list ?  I thought all who subscribe would have a fondness for land
>speed records and racing.  Period.   So does it matter what the individual
>actually does within the LSR world ?
>Malcolm.
>Derby, England, where spring has arrived.

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
ph: 1-256-837-1051

http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

lemay@hiwaay.net

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)