Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED

To: Don Kerr <dkveuro@pop.flash.net>
Subject: Re: Spoiler/Wing..SPEEEEEEEEEEED
From: Joe Amo <jkamo@rapidnet.com>
Date: Wed, 08 Mar 2000 08:41:54 -0700
Don,   """"455ci twin turbo Buick engine behind a 425 TH
Caddy trans to go in my 1961 VW Transporter pick-up""""      Is this a joke?
If not simply go to SCTA's
website and view many of the rules on line, and also order the new rule book,
the info on entering is also
there    http://www.scta-bni.org/       Joe :) :)