Re: (no subject)

To: LGMCAFEE@aol.com
Subject: Re: (no subject)
From: DOUG ODOM <popms@thegrid.net>
Date: Tue, 07 Mar 2000 07:48:19 -0800
We used them in NASCAR racing about 20 years ago. Never found any real
HP gain, and they liked to crack from the harmonics. Plumbing was also a
problem. If you have the room to go around the back and over the top of
the bell housing and exhaust out the right door is the easiest way. Not
worth the trouble to my way of thinking.
                        one of the other dougs