Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT

To: "David Haller" <dhaller@techline.com>, <FastmetalBDF@aol.com>,
Subject: Re: SETTING THE RECORD STRAIGHT
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Wed, 1 Mar 2000 20:35:59 -0600
Dave I couldn't agree with you More.... Wes and I have had many interactions
Since Speed Week.... All very enjoyable.... Seems we have some things in
common outside of the racing arena...

What a character.... Super Person.... Just one of the many I have met being
associated with this Sport....

I really do think that we need to have this Party this year.... so all the
folks on the list can hang out and do some real Bench racing.....

Keith