Re: Two Stroke Performance

To: Carl Dreher <focusrsh@arn.net>
Subject: Re: Two Stroke Performance
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Wed, 01 Mar 2000 08:10:17 -0700
Good case in point is the record holding streamliner built by the Burklands
and first campaigned as I believe, the "Peanuts"  car, then by Jack Harris
and now JAZ Products.  The only 200 mph plus car on the salt that is started
with a rope.  Reliable too!  Brett Harris made all his driving qualifying
runs and a record qualifying and record return run on the same day.  Their
turbocharged back-up motor was still in their snowmobile on the rack over
the cab of their pickup push truck.
Wes