Re: [Re: Rule book help]

To: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>,
Subject: Re: [Re: Rule book help]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 24 Feb 00 17:36:51 PST
Dick,
We bought our tubing from a guy who makes roll cages to NHRA spec. It's 1 5/8
OD and .134 wall seamless. I understand it to be DOM tubing. He said it was
ordered from Vincent Metals in Houston and was a little difficult to acquire.
Phil

George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com> wrote:

The rule book says for 1 5/8 CAGE  it should be .120
nominal thickness.
 NHRA  requires .134 wall now --I am shure that would
be easier to find and order-- and would pass by a ton.
Wouldn't it , list?
George in DC