Re: cranks and pistons

To: Keith Turk <kturk@ala.net>, John Beckett <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: cranks and pistons
From: George Mitchell <americanpartner@yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2000 08:15:20 -0800 (PST)
Don't misunderstand me . My pure race stuff or blown
/nitorus  I would step up to the plate on the hi
dollar crank. My point is that is usually a common job
and charging 1000 to offset gring seems like a bunch.
My street car cranks start off as race cranks so they
are pretty strong ( heavy) to begin with though.
George in DC in the ever growing slush

Do You Yahoo!?