Re: Thanks for Opel GT Input

To: Dan Warner <dwarner@electrorent.com>
Subject: Re: Thanks for Opel GT Input
From: Richard Kensicki <richk@sparta-junction.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Feb 2000 18:55:27 -0500
Re: Leonard Carr's car; 2000 book, pg 56 2nd paragraph, 2nd sentence,
"Removal....as long as the body is not altered in length, wide or contour". That
was the statement, and I guess the typical entrant car pictured there that had
me looking for a accurate interpretation. Don't get me wrong, I fer lengthening,
not agin it.

Rich