Re: Pit Bikes

To: <ARDUNDOUG@aol.com>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Pit Bikes
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 13 Feb 2000 16:24:36 -0600
Okay I concede..... Brad and I thought we would time the mini bike one
day... so me playing with the trick Tilitson carb along the way... and semi
haunched down.... Brad chasing me in his Crew cab....She had a Max MPH of
27... so if your over thirty.... Hell I got something wrong here... and I
ain't going to fix it... cause it ain't broke bad.. How bout Wheelie
races.... yeah I am that bored.. it must be winter time.... Keith