Re: Cut off

To: "John Beckett" <landspeedracer@email.msn.com>,
Subject: Re: Cut off
From: "Chris R Harris" <yesford@clear.net.nz>
Date: Wed, 9 Feb 2000 10:34:07 +1300
List, Thanks John & Dave for the EFI advise, I was well aware of the
problems of 'dead heading' the fuel pump and thought if a mechanical fuel
shut-off was still required the best option would be between the tank and
pump ie on the inlet side.

As a result of this discussion and subsequent explanation of correct EFI
workings, hopefully electrical fuel shut-off will be accepted in EFI cars
if Dave's tech testing proceedure is followed.

Is this List is becoming invaluable or what ?

Chris Harris  New Zealand.

<land-speed@autox.team.net>
> Subject: Re: Cut off
> Date: Wednesday, February 09, 2000 3:12 AM
>
>     Chris
>
>     With EFI you really need a separate fuel pump shut off switch. The
Cut