Re: Youngsters

To: "Louise Ann Noeth" <lanspeed@west.net>, "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>,
Subject: Re: Youngsters
From: "JAMES CANNON" <dr.piston@worldnet.att.net>
Date: Sat, 29 Jan 2000 08:28:12 -0500
You guys sure hit me at home with this discussion, after 1 trip to Maxton
last Oct my 8 year old daughter has now dubbed herself land speed mama, at
least has written it all over her school books.
p.s. dads a little tickled by this but mom may need a little work

Jim from Salem VA

no snow, no heat, no sun