Re: weather? ....what weather??

To: ARDUNDOUG@aol.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: weather? ....what weather??
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Thu, 27 Jan 2000 13:15:07 PST
    Hey Ardun Doug!  how'd you know I had a cookout last nite?

            -roasted finners ona 'xzaust pipe cookout

     -actually da' dam Tractor mit plow,(16hp Briggs 1 lunger, 48' blade)
quit runnin' with its grille facin' the north wind comin' out across the
river a 1/2 mile away (the beginnings of the Susquahanna) at about 5pm....
    a good wind chill guess? prolly -10.   problem?  alla sudden like no gas
to carb. cough, cough. (ain't that allas th' way???)   Fix?  back it into
the UNheated garage on full choke (just barely!) and tekit all apart ta
findout why.... Next step?  Run to NAPA store, get new fuel filter (and a
sparkplug while I'm attit)   drain gas tank to try to get rust particles
out, still won't run out worth a darn....hmmm,  whyzatt?  get flashlight,
look inside, an' find very big, very dead suicidal spider (no,not a
"pooorch" spyder)stuck in th' 1/4' fuel delivery tube.....  Only  I could
possibly have trouble like this thing gives me on a regular basis....good
thing I just bought one'a them really long forceps at the last outdoor NY
swap meet at Lebanon Valley Speedway on NOV. 2nd.    -and this time its
trouble while I still had a 2 foot pile of snow out in the road, -in traffic
waiting for me and my tractor  -kinda sounds like a new song title from
nashville now don't it?  "ME AN' M' TRACTOR' la, la la .....
    Anybody comes anywhere near me sayin' annythin' nice about snow is gonna
get it. I swear they're gonna get it.   Ain't winter grand?

    ...sure envin' you lucky dawgs in warmer climes,  "Dirty Doug"

         Home of low temperatures, high taxes, hypocrites, an' now HILLARY!
What more could we ever ask for???