Re: duplicate copies of posts..

To: "dahlgren" <dahlgren@uconect.net>, <Land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: duplicate copies of posts..
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Mon, 24 Jan 2000 08:17:36 -0600
Dave you will get two copies of this message.

The reason is that your in the header and so to is the Land speed list....
So when someone replies to the group ... all of the folks in the TO box
will get a copy.... and since your in there twice.. you get two..... now
that oughta make you feel special eh?

Take care.... enjoyed the engine comments.... both for what is actually
Available in Hp numbers from something but Mostly cause you told us how to
do the same thing CHEAPER..... Keith