Re: COOOLD

To: lsr_man@yahoo.com, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: COOOLD
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Sun, 23 Jan 2000 11:44:08 PST
Hi Dick!   How do ya think we ever get annythin' built except inna winter
when the'r nuttin' else ta do inside??  Ha HA!
ya right,...nuttin' ta do.   I'M th' collegggg kid in this group.

         CHEERS and Best regards, .......I gotta go "study"

        Doug Anderson (joe boogie) ....in New Yawk
  (home of Hillary, Hypocrites, and the Highest taxes in the land.)

                       KEEP  WARM