Re: [Re: FX/GMR Engineering]

To: SaltyCuda@aol.com, Race Car <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: [Re: FX/GMR Engineering]
From: Phillip Landry <saltracer@netscape.net>
Date: 19 Jan 00 22:29:28 PST
I too am building a Modified Roadster and currently don't plan on putting
anything that's hot or can catch on fire in the passenger compartment with me.
I think there's room in what used to be the trunk or turtle deck for that kind
of thing. Phil ( is that scientific or what?)

SaltyCuda@aol.com wrote:
I would consider decreasing the size of your gas tank, for a multiple of
reasons, safety being on the top of the list.  The Salty 'cuda has a five
gallon tank in the trunk, and it feeds a blown big block and a half a tank
gets me down the long course (one way).  As far as location, if you have room

up front, it's the best place for the gas tank.

Jim (aka Salty 'cuda)