Re: Re. Guest in Chat

To: webmaster@amoproductions.com
Subject: Re: Re. Guest in Chat
From: FastmetalBDF@aol.com
Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2000 22:06:55 EST
          Jonathan ,    Sorry to say ,   for  second  week in a row ,  my
tired  computer
can't  climb  over  the  fence  to  get  to  your  computer .   Obviously
needs  some
ELECTRONIC   VITAMINS  .   Is there any way you could put a little gap in the
fence  ?     Hope you all enjoy some  Racegab with  Louise and list pals !

          Couldn't keep up with my typing  ( lack of )  speed, anyhow  ---
Keep  up
                                  the good work on your web site .

                                                               Bruce  Ferguson