Re: Front Spoiler

To: "Ed Van Scoy" <edvs@idt.net>, <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Front Spoiler
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Thu, 13 Jan 2000 12:40:26 -0600
BSR motorsports in Charlotte NC or my classic answer...Muscle Motorsports
both sell a product that is Hard Plastic.... I used it on the bottom of my
front air dam.... bout 1/8th of an inch thick and doesn't deflect real
easy.... can be used formed with a metal brake and might even form some
with the correct Heat..

available in Multiple colors too by the way

Keith