Coefficient of Drag and Frontal Area

To: land-speed@autox.team.net, alpines@autox.team.net
Subject: Coefficient of Drag and Frontal Area
From: "Lawrence E. & Cathy R. Mayfield" <lemay@hiwaay.net>
Date: Tue, 11 Jan 2000 00:30:18
Well, it is finished: the work of a lifetime (well, sure seemed like it!).
I want to thank all who contributed data and shared information with me.
Where possible, I used it. I have updated my personal web site with the
information. You can find all you every wanted to know about cars, drag
coefficients and drag data at the following:

                 http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay/dragcoeff.html

This is the short cut. For others who haven visited my site, point your
browser to:

                 http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemay

On the opening page, click on the garish "Lawrence E. Mayfield" icon. This
will take you to the subindex page. Click on the title bar which says
analyses or something like that. This takes you to the analysis index page
where the drag coefficient information pointer is. Please feel free to
wander around the entire web site. Remember though, that the land speed
component of the web  site is from last year and will remain up only untill
Bill Mackey gets the "official" ECTA site up and running. This one will not
be updated.

Should you find grevious errors or feel slighted in any way, please e-mail
me and complain. You are number 2,894, now serving number 3. Please hold
your breath and wait. I'll be with you as soon as I can make it....

mayf

L.E. Mayfield
124 Maximillion Drive
Madison, Al. 35758-8171
1-256-837-1051

old >>>>>>>>  http://www.hsv.tis.net/~mayfield
new >>>>>>>>  http://home.hiwaay.net/~lemayf

DrMayf@AOL.com
lemay@hiwaay.net   <<<<preferred

Sunbeam Tiger, B9471136
Sunbeam Alpine Bonneville Land Speed Racer,
'66 Hydroplane Drag Boat (390 FE)