Re: Intro's

To: "LSR" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Re: Intro's
From: "Emyr Wyn Morris" <em@preseli.com>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 22:28:15 -0000
Hi,

I'm new to the list. My name is Emyr Wyn Morris, and I am the web master for
the Bluebird Electric Project. We have been racing now for a few years in
the UK hoping to bring back the world land speed record for electric cars
back to the UK and to hopefully be the first to top 300mph in an electric
powered vehicle. The Bluebird Electric is driven by Donald Wales, grandson
of Sir Malcolm Campbell and nephew of Donald Campbell.

October 16th 1999 saw at Pendine in South Wales the launch of the new
Bluebird Electric car. The new car will is lighter narrower and better
designed all round for LSR racing.

We have already been challenged to be in Bonnevile this fall for a head to
head with the
Americans... hey, we might get a chance to meet then!

If you want a peek at what we've been up to during the last few years take a
look at our web site...

http://www.bluebird.wales.com/

You will get a chance to see pictures of the new car there also.

For now,

Emyr