Re: Old Time Hot Rod Exhaust

To: "Marge and/or Dave Thomssen" <mdthom@radiks.net>,
Subject: Re: Old Time Hot Rod Exhaust
From: "Keith Turk" <kturk@ala.net>
Date: Sun, 9 Jan 2000 09:01:35 -0600
There are several interesting developements along the way... Tubing benders
being just one of them.... I was out working on an Air Compressor the other
day and remembering just how much they cost back when I started Hot Rodding
in the 70's.....( yeah I will get out my Lollie pop here in a Min )

I was looking at replacing this thing and the bottom line is that it costs
less then 1/4 of what it would have cost just 20 yrs ago....  for the same
CFM ...

Amazing the cost saving's and ability we have today compared to such a short
time ago... Keith