Re: LSA/Apology ...NOT needed

To: bikerschoice@worldnet.att.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: LSA/Apology ...NOT needed
From: "joe boogie" <boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com>
Date: Fri, 07 Jan 2000 09:51:31 PST
AMEN   Dale   I usta go to Quebec dragracin, get lost& try to get
directions.....    we knew they could speak english (just 20 miles from the
border) but pretended to not know how  so I know firsthand how those jerks
up there can be to someone who just happens to speak "anglis"     -you know,
the language of those who saved their butts in thhe recent unpleasantness
called WW II -after they just about gave their own country away to the
germans.   My Dad, god bless his soul was one of those english speakers that
"helped out" for three years of his life in a damn Tank over there.
So now they hate us.   Go figure.
              Me,  I'd just as soon never go to Quebec again....

                                      Doug in Ny