Re: LSA/Apology

To: dahlgren@uconect.net
Subject: Re: LSA/Apology
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Wed, 5 Jan 2000 22:53:53 EST
All; I just wanted to make sure everyone understood how much I regret my
unthinking reference to the Citizens of France as "Frogs". Dave Dahlgren has
rightfully pointed out how hurtful such a slur can be. I want to inform you
that I have offered to assist Dave in ridding the SCTA/BNI rule book of all
such reference such as "Thunderfrog" and "Bean Bandits" among others. Also my
good friend Jack Costalla (Who wants to take this opportunity to apologize
for any connection with the "Spaghetti Benders AA/FD) pointed out to me that
if I was in France, French citizens might be referring to me as a "Yank or
Yankee" and I would deserve it. Oh the horror. So I want to close by stating
that I will never again allow someone to be refereed to with the name of an
animal.  R. Fox