Re: Exhaust Extraction --- it's exhausting

To: FastmetalBDF@aol.com, landspeedracer@email.msn.com
Subject: Re: Exhaust Extraction --- it's exhausting
From: V4GR@aol.com
Date: Tue, 4 Jan 2000 16:50:47 EST
No doubt zoomies are cool. Thats why I have them on my Vega. I wonder if you
put a small nozzle, pointing downstream,  2 inches before the end of the pipe
and connected it to a pressure vessel full of air and released it at the 3,
if the high speed air would create a low pressure behind it? I have a venturi
from an overwater 747 raft and thats how the raft was inflated. A small
amount of high velocity gas is caused to flow into the venturi and it sucks
in outside air to fill the raft. I always thought the thing would make an
outrageous air scoop and with a line attached to the gas inlet, someone would
protest me for sure.  R. Fox