Help getting on LSR

To: "Land-Speed@Autox.Team.Net" <land-speed@autox.team.net>
Subject: Help getting on LSR
From: "Wendy Jeffries" <salt@ivic.net>
Date: Thu, 21 Oct 1999 13:42:50 -0700
The Bonneville Racing News got an e-mail from one of our subscribers who is
having trouble getting on the list.  I think he is new to computers....maybe
needs a jump start.  He is Doug Anderson at;
boogiewoogie12@hotmail.com

He said " I keep getting msg. back telling me to "insert key word" or some
such...What's a key word?  I tried everything to no avail.  I asked it for
help and it sent back 6 pages of indecipherable info!"

He thinks the computer hates him because he lives on the wrong coast....He's
in NJ.....You East coast guys better stick together.  Any help will be
appreciated.

Wendy Jeffries salt@ivic.net
Bonneville Racing News