Re: Studebaker

To: V4GR@aol.com, lemay@hiwaay.net, land-speed@autox.team.net
Subject: Re: Studebaker
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 14:21:45 -0700 (PDT)
Did you say $500???  Did all Right!  I'll double
your money right now.  I'd give my left ....
uh....leg to own one of those(would have to have
an automatic transmission).  You are kidding
aren't you.  If this is the truth, I hope you
didn't buy it from a guy driving a 63 Chev Impala
on the corner somewhere, and I'd be careful about
transporting it interstate - no need to get the
feds involved.  No kidding - what did you pay for
it??

--- V4GR@aol.com wrote:
>     I just agreed to buy a 53 Stude coup, Ex
> Dana Fuller car, full cage new
> never on ground Firestone Bonneville tires
> front and rear, cherry body, new
> Hilborn injected Pinto 2000, Moon tank also new
> and lots of other stuff for
> $500. Think I did OK?   Rich Fox

=====
Dick J - - ECTA #72