Re: 312 MPH

To: "Jim Dincau" <jdincau@qnet.com>
Subject: Re: 312 MPH
From: Wester S Potter <wspotter@jps.net>
Date: Fri, 15 Oct 1999 07:01:48 -0600
Jim,
I'm curious ... the front view I have seen in pictures of Leggit's lakester
looks much like Jim Howe's 300 mph modified roadster from several years ago.
 I think that car won a class award at the Oakland Roadster Show.  Do you
know if the lakester is a new car or could it be a change on the older
modified roadster?
Wes