Re: Bonneville Web page

To: Dave Mann <davemann@roadsters.com>,
Subject: Re: Bonneville Web page
From: Dick Jurkowski <lsr_man@yahoo.com>
Date: Thu, 7 Oct 1999 06:28:55 -0700 (PDT)
Dave,
I just wanted to thank you for an absolutely
great site.  A non-automotive-type friend of mine
who knew my passion for rods and racing printed
an assortment of pages for me a little over a
year ago,  before I got "wired", and it served as
my first diredct contact with land speed racing,
which is now my life's passion.
I still find that when I want to start looking
for something related to hemis or flatheads, your
site is the perfect "gateway".
Thanks for some really great work.

Dick J

=====